tasksel - a user interface for installing tasks
tasksel install <task>
tasksel remove <task>
tasksel shows all available tasks and allows to user to select ones to install
- -t, --test
- test mode; don't actually install or remove packages
- automatically select some tasks without even displaying
them to the user; default other tasks to on; used during new Debian
- list on stdout the tasks that would be displayed in the
- --task-packages task
- lists on stdout the packages that are available and part of
the given task
Note that this option may be given more than once.
- --task-desc task
- outputs the extended description of the given task
- --debconf-apt-progress options
- Pass the specified options to the debconf-apt-progress
command that tasksel runs.
are used to define tasks.
tasksel was written by Randolph Chung <email@example.com> and Joey Hess
This document first appeared with tasksel-1.0