tntnet - web application server for c++
This manual page documents briefly the
tntnet is a web server that can generate dynamic content via precompiled
A summary of options is included below.
- -c file
- Use file as the configuration file. If the -c is omitted,
the first nonoption argument is used as the config file.
- Initialize logging earlier. Normally logging is initialized
after starting the listeners and changing user so that logfiles are
created with the right owner. For debugging reasons this option forces to
do that earlier.
- Call components and print the result to stdout instead of
starting tntnet as a webserver
- -q query-string
- In -C mode pass this query string to the component. The
option may be repeated multiple times to pass name-value-pairs
- calls the component calc@calc with query parameters
and prints the result to stdout.
- The default configuration file.
- This is checked for the configuration file name if it is
not specified on the command line.
tntnet was written by Tommi Mäkitalo
This manual page was written by Kari Pahula
project (but may be used by others).
documentation can be found in /usr/share/doc/tntnet-doc/.
Tntnet July 23, 2006 tntnet