TPM Management - tpm_takeownership
tpm_takeownership - setup an owner on the TPM
setup an owner on the system's TPM (via the
TPM_TakeOwnership API). This operation requires the TPM to be enabled and can
be restricted by tpm_setownable. The command will prompt for owner and SRK
passwords and confirmations of these if executed without either of the
options, otherwise, a secret of all zeros is set for the
requested password. After the second confirmation, be patient as the command
may take awhile.
- -h, --help
- Display command usage info.
- -v, --version
- Display command version info.
- -l, --log [none|error|info|debug]
- Set logging level.
- -u, --unicode
- Use TSS UNICODE encoding for passwords to comply with
applications using TSS popup boxes
- -y, --owner-well-known
- Set a secret of all zeros (20 bytes of zeros) as the
- -z, --srk-well-known
- Set a secret of all zeros (20 bytes of zeros) as the SRK
Report bugs to <email@example.com>