trackpad - tool for changing behaviour of PowerMac trackpads
changes the behaviour of the PowerMac trackpad when generating
mouse button events. The trackpad can be configured to generate a click when
tapped, a click-drag, click-and-lock, or no click at all.
- Don't generate click events when the trackpad is
- Generate a click when the trackpad is tapped.
- Generate click-and-hold events, for drag-and-drop, when the
trackpad is tapped.
- Click and lock when the trackpad is tapped.
- Show the current state of the trackpad.
This manual page was written by Jamie Wilkinson <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).