ttysrv - connect to a serial port and log output
[-o option] [-s sock] [-l log] -t tty [-b baud] [-p parity] [-w
wordsize] [-i pidfile]
is the backend for rconsole.
It connects to the serial
port, handles the log file and waits for connections from rconsole to view
what's happening on the serial console.
- -t tty
- Specify which device to connect to.
- -s sock
- The name of the socket to listen for connections from
- -o option
- Specify any ttyios options to open the port with. Currently
only nolocal is supported.
- -l log
- The logfile to write to. If not set then no log is
- -b baud
- Set the baud rate to talk to the port at. Defaults to
- -p parity
- Set the parity for the serial port. Defaults to none.
- -w wordsize
- Set the word size for the serial port. Defaults to 8
- -i pidfile
- The file to write the pid of ttysrv to. If not specified no
such file is written.
rtty was written by Paul Vixie <email@example.com>. This manual page was
written by Jonathan McDowell <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project
(but may be used by others).