uuxqt - UUCP execution daemon
[ options ]
daemon executes commands requested by uux
either the local system or from remote systems. It is started automatically by
(8) daemon (unless uucico
(8) is given the -q
There is normally no need to run this command, since it will be invoked by
(8). However, it can be used to provide greater control over the
processing of the work queue.
Multiple invocations of uuxqt
may be run at once, as controlled by the
The following options may be given to uuxqt.
- -c command, --command command
- Only execute requests for the specified command. For
uuxqt --command rmail
- -s system, --system system
- Only execute requests originating from the specified
- -x type, --debug type
- Turn on particular debugging types. The following types are
recognized: abnormal, chat, handshake, uucp-proto, proto, port, config,
spooldir, execute, incoming, outgoing. Only abnormal, config, spooldir and
execute are meaningful for uuxqt.
Multiple types may be given, separated by commas, and the --debug
option may appear multiple times. A number may also be given, which will
turn on that many types from the foregoing list; for example, --debug
2 is equivalent to --debug abnormal,chat.
The debugging output is sent to the debugging file, which may be printed
using uulog -D.
- -I file, --config
- Set configuration file to use. This option may not be
available, depending upon how uuxqt was compiled.
- -v, --version
- Report version information and exit.
- Print a help message and exit.
uucp(1), uux(1), uucico(8)
Ian Lance Taylor (email@example.com)