vss_strip - program for extracting file data from a file containing VSS headers
A program for extracting file data from a file containing VSS headers. This
program comes with the burp backup and restore package.
- -i path
- Input file. If -i is not given, input will be read on
- -o path
- Output file. If -o is not given, output will be read on
- Print VSS header info.
- Print help text and exit.
- vss_strip -i infile -o outfile
- Takes uncompressed infile, and extracts the file data to
- zcat infile.gz | vss_strip
- Takes the output of zcat as input, and outputs to stdout.
If you find bugs, please report them to the email list. See the website
<http://burp.grke.net/> for details.
The main author of Burp is Graham Keeling.
See the LICENCE file included with the source distribution.