vzeventd - the OpenVZ events daemon.
This daemon takes care of events sent by the OpenVZ kernel (via a netlink
socket) and performs required actions associated with those events, by running
specific scripts. Every event received contains an event name and a container
For every known event, the event script /usr/lib/vzctl/vzctl/scripts/vzevent-
is executed, with container ID being passed to the script as
environment variable. Not-existent events scripts are ignored. All
unknown events are ignored but logged.
- The following events are recognized:
The following event scripts are provided:
- Takes care of removing ARP and routing records for the
given CT from CT0.
- Takes care of rebooting a given CT.
- Increase verbosity (can be used multiple times).
- Debug mode (do not daemonize, run in foreground).
- Display help and exit.
Returns 0 upon success.
Copyright (C) 2010-2015, Parallels, Inc. Licensed under GNU GPL.
This manual page was initially written by Thorsten Schifferdecker
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux
system (but may
be used by others).