xiccd - X color management daemon
xiccd is a simple bridge between colord and X. It performs the following tasks:
* Enumerating displays and registering them in colord;
* Creating default ICC profiles based on EDID data;
* Applying ICC profiles provided by colord;
* Maintaining the user's private ICC storage directory.
It does not depend on any particular desktop environment nor toolkit and it
should not be used in desktop environments that support color management
natively, like GNOME and KDE do.
xiccd is usually automatically invoked by your desktop environment via
and there should not be any need to invoke this
- -h, --help
- Show help options
- -V, --version
- Show version
- -d DISPLAY, --display DISPLAY
- X server to contact
- -e, --edid
- Generate profiles by monitor EDID
was primarily written by Alexey Galakhov
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. This manual page was written by Faidon Liambotis
<email@example.com> for the Debian project.